Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back at Home

Well I had a wonderful time these past two weeks in Texas with my second cousins Brittany, Kiersten, and Josh, but alas, all good things must come to an end. It is going to be hard getting up for school this week after all those late nights watching movies and playing Monopoly until 4:00 and later (sorry you don't have any more chances to win Kiersten, truly I am! -chuckles-)Hopefully I won't miss much the first few days while I'm sleeping in class. All thanks go out to the previously mentioned second cousins of mine for helping me get this blog set up before my trip back to the horrid Wisconsin -shivers- burr. At least the plane trip wasn't too long. I would have liked to have gotten a nap in, but unfortunately there was a little girl behind me who kept kicking the back of my seat! (Luckily she was too adorable for me to be mad at her though.) It will be hard having nobody to play Monopoly with or stay up late talking to, hopefully I will be able to come back to my beloved Texas and cousins before long! Gotta keep the first post short, don't want everyone to get bored out of their minds right away! Monopoly King out. Stay beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. I am sad as well that I didn't have anymore chances to win!...i'm tellin' you, that one night that we quit early, if we would have counted the $ and property I would have won! LOL.
    You did great surviving the crazy, random schedule of the Stegall Family *chuckle* (remember that one page in your photobook?...and the 4 hours at the mall?? I'm sure Zero had fun though! *Hee-hee*)

    I know it's gonna be hard to get back into the school-wake-up schedule...I'll be sleepin' the first few days as well.

    GREAT first post by the way! :)

    P.S.~ josh says HI!...and that he is workin' on making the first A&J product!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero can't stop talking about the awesome time he had, and he is among friends in my room now lol. And life is so boring now without the randomness of the everyday life of the Stegalls! Every family should look up to yours as a role model, just like the way I look up to Valerie Hall lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear u had so much fun. we all miss u a lot and we cant wait til u can come back. u should definitely move to tx- expecially if u dont like the cold weather...its january 3rd and we had to turn our air conditioning on!!!!! btw i like ur new template(better choice than the pink one ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw how you put Valerie Hall on your profile under "interests". That's soooooo funny!! LOL

    Oh, and Brady (serenityfalls2012) said you can follow his blog. He said there isn't much to follow since he rarely updates it but if you want you can.
    Good job figuring out who he was lol

    ReplyDelete