Saturday, January 17, 2009

This post is dedicated to Valerie Hall

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post. And no wonder, nothing exciting ever happens to me to post about lol. Well it was nice getting back to my regular church after like a month away from it (although the music isn't any better than I remember it lol) And school wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have finals next week -is overcome with sadness and fear- But yea nothing much new. I really need to get cracking on my music theory song so it can actually be done by the end of the semester, seems how I'm not taking it next semester. I'm almost done with it though, so I should get it finished even if it is a little rough around the edges. Hopefully it isn't too bad seems how we're probably gonna play it in our jazz band at school and record it so my teacher can hear it, seems how he teaches at another school. Then I can just get Maggie to bring it to him. Oh yea and we had our Christmas party for our little band thing on Sunday. I felt bad because a couple people gave me presents and I didn't know if I was supposed to bring any lol. Oooooh wellll. Oh and the best bit this past week has been the last two days off of school because of the cold weather WOO! So yea that was definitely a plus, I got some studying in for finals and got to relax and what not. Hopefully this post wasn't too random, I just said whatever popped into my head lol

4 comments:

  1. I'm sooo glad you posted! lol Lucky you got out of two days of school! that rocks lol

    Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u posted. im sure ur song will b gr8. how does that work with ur teacher at the other school? thats kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you see, I just so happen to have to go to two different schools. My first period, music theory, isn't offered at my regular school, so I have to go to a different school every morning to take it. It may seem like a hassle, but considering I might major in music in college its a good course to take. Then I'm just a little late for my second hour, but I have band then so my teacher doesn't mind me missing the warm-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was watching the video we recorded in my room the night b4 you left...remember when you josh and me where in there talking while I was making your photobook...the one that lasted for like eight minutes lol. It made me kinda sad cuz your not here anymore....:( you REALLY need to come and visit this summer, k?

    ReplyDelete