Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry!

Hola! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! I had my finals this week, so my first semester is officially over woo! So yea I have that all out of the way so I'm good to go this weekend to do whatever. Today was pretty cool, it was our last day of finals with only two of them, but I still had to wake up at the normal time. Whyyyy do they have finals so early in the morning?! It makes no sense. They should let us sleep in and rest our minds for real. But anyways, I digress. Me and two of my friends didn't have a final to take for 6th hour, which was the second period this morning (the scheduling is all weird due to trying to make people's lunch hours closer to noon), so we totally just went over to my friend Brian's house and chilled. It was weird because we got there at like 9:00 and we're all like...Whoa its early lol But anyways we had a fun time just chilling and guess what...we played Monopoly! The Star Wars version lol It wasn't as fun as playing with you guys though, especially seems how when Brian didn't want to play anymore he just flipped the board over and was like "Lets go do something else now." lol Although none of us ever look happy when we're playing Monopoly whenever I look at my picture book from Texas (which I love sooo much by the way! thanks for staying up all night and making it! and keeping me company when I wasn't feeling good from those monsters lol) So we stayed there until like 5:00, then me and the other kid that was there, Lucas, went and stopped by his house to pick up some stuff before we headed out to this awesome dodgeball tournament we were having at our church. But when we got there I was all like, Oh man I didn't eat supper lol So I played dodgeball from like 6:00 to 9:00 and afterwards I was pretty much dying of dehydration and lack of energy lol So then I came home, laid down for a while, and decided to write a post seems how it has been forever! I miss you guys so much and really hope I can come up again this Summer! Sorry for the long run-on post! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you posted!! :) sry playing Monopoly with Brian wasn't much fun lol when you come back we will definately have to play several games...but you're right- none of us looked very happy in the pics we got of us playing lol!

    ReplyDelete