Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

Yes, it came, that dreaded first day back to school after Christmas break. It was especially dull and excrutiating considering the amazing time I had in Texas! Not to mention the early wake up time required for such an event, slightly earlier than I have been used to these last few weeks, although I do not regret the decision to stay up so late every night with my awesome cousins! The day brightened up a little however when Maggie sang "Aaron, Aaron, Aaron" to me right on schedule as I walked through the doors to first hour lol. The day went fairly smoothly I suppose, it was good to get back to my friends, even though I wish that I was still partying in Texas woo! I didn't get to talk to my friends a whole lot today, kinda hectic, but it was cool just to see them again. I'll get to talk to some of them at church tonight anyways, so I'll leave a comment on how that went, hopefully there will be some other comments by then too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh by they way, I officially found out today that we actually are second cousins after all lol. Apperantly my dad's entire side of the family had everything completely wrong. I confirmed it online and everything now, we're second cousins, your parents would be my secound cousins once removed (because there is a difference of one generation between us) and Morgen would also be my second cousins once removed. ps I left a comment on the last post so check it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you figured out for sure how we are related!
    Glad to hear that Maggie helped to get your day off to it's normal start! lol I understnad the whole "first-day-back " hectic stuff. I am at school right now and I wish I wasn't!! LOL This doesn't even come close to being as fun as all of us hanging out together playing Monopoly or drinking Monsters! :)...or being crammed into my room staying up late the night b4 we had to wake up so stinkin' early! lol I hope you and josh weren't too uncomfortable on my floor! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. We need to play Monopoly right now lol. We need to get some webcams and play it over them lol. And that floor was the most comfortable floor I've ever slept on in my life! And I really love the photo album you made me, thanks so much for staying up late and making it!

    ReplyDelete